Immolation Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A MLP-inspired Unity game.

HomePortalMeet the Mod TeamLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So, I'm in the process of recruiting new coders for you...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
neveda0

neveda0

So, I'm in the process of recruiting new coders for you... Empty
PostSubject: So, I'm in the process of recruiting new coders for you...   So, I'm in the process of recruiting new coders for you... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:38 am

I've probably recruited two coders for Immolation, but there may or may not be a problem.
1) Neither of them have ever used UDK

Now, they are however both brilliant coders (I should know brilliant coders, I am more or less surrounded by CS majors and have been for most of my life) and pick up new languages ridiculously quickly.

2) Neither of them are Bronies.

I am in the process of converting one of them, and the other doesn't care. They are both interested in the game, from both a technical and gameplay standpoint, and want the experience of higher level game programming.

Would you even consider taking these people on?
If so, I'll let them post their own applications, but I want to know from you whether you think it is worth my time to lean on them that much.

*Edit*
Got a third. More or less the same story as the other two, but he is a brony.
I'll have them post applications as soon as they are ready.

Last edited by neveda0 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
piedoom
Admin
piedoom

So, I'm in the process of recruiting new coders for you... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, I'm in the process of recruiting new coders for you...   So, I'm in the process of recruiting new coders for you... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:42 pm

Man, that's awesome! I'd really love to see what they can do. I don't officially have a coder yet, the guy who I was speaking to hasn't been on in a while, and of course the more the merrier. I'd really love to see what they have to offer, and I'm sure it would even get me inspired to pick up the pace. As for their unfamiliarity with UDK, it's fine, I'm still learning it myself. And whether or not they are Bronies is fine, I'm sure they can have fun coding either way. Truthfully, the reason this game is MLP is 90% advertisement and 10% tribute. I've already got the owner of Equestria Gaming to publish our news posts when they come out.
But, yeah. I'd like to see what they have to offer. Thanks yet again.
Back to top Go down
https://immolation.forumotion.com

So, I'm in the process of recruiting new coders for you...
Page 1 of 1