Immolation Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A MLP-inspired Unity game.

HomePortalMeet the Mod TeamLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arelia-Dawn is now gracing you with her presence.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arelia-Dawn

Arelia-Dawn

Arelia-Dawn is now gracing you with her presence. Empty
PostSubject: Arelia-Dawn is now gracing you with her presence.   Arelia-Dawn is now gracing you with her presence. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:17 am

I'm Arelia-Dawn. It is neither confirmed or denied that I draw sexified Avatar characters on my Deviantart page.
Ahem.
Anyway, I've been forced invited to draw some concept art for Piedoom's lovely little game. Let it be known that I kind of suck at drawing backgrounds and interiors (those sexified Avatar drawings? Yeah, just try to find one with a detailed background). But hey, I'm trying. And learning. And overusing the overlay tool and Gaussian blur to kingdom come.

Oh, and I've seen exactly one episode of My Little Pony. I enjoy doing fanart, and I think Piedoom's concept is great...but I am telling you now that I will not get any of your references. (I do not know who Fluttershy is or why everyone is required to like her. Luna is the kind of purple one, right? Why is one of the ponies bigger and white? Who's the rainbow chick, she's kind of bitchy. Is there a running infatuation with mustaches?) Granted, I think the animation of MLP is pretty nice and all, but. Well. I'm an Avatard at heart.

So.
Back to top Go down
neveda0

neveda0

PostSubject: Re: Arelia-Dawn is now gracing you with her presence.   Arelia-Dawn is now gracing you with her presence. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:32 am

Welcome on board! I'ts cool that your non-brony, a one of the coders we have are too. Don't worry about it. Avatar is an awesome show too so I for one can forgive you.
You should try more ponies. It's cool stuff.
I took a quick look at your deviantart, it's good stuff.
Back to top Go down
amtunlimited

PostSubject: Re: Arelia-Dawn is now gracing you with her presence.   Arelia-Dawn is now gracing you with her presence. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:07 pm

Welcome! I'm one of the coders here. I checked out your Deviant Art, and it's really good. waaaaaay better that I can do, anyways. I think you'll be a wonderful addition to the team.
And if you really care, the first two episodes will explain all of that.
Back to top Go down
Arelia-Dawn

Arelia-Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Arelia-Dawn is now gracing you with her presence.   Arelia-Dawn is now gracing you with her presence. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:20 am

Thanks for both the warm welcomes and the compliments on my silly artworks! I might sit myself down and watch the beginning of MLP someday...though I've a feeling that fangirling over The Legend of Korra will soon be taking up all my time and energy.
Regardless, I'm glad to be a part of the team! It's new for me to draw interiors and backgrounds, and I welcome the chance for improvement.
Back to top Go down
thunderseethe

PostSubject: Hello   Arelia-Dawn is now gracing you with her presence. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 pm

Welcome, nice to meet you glad to have an artist on the team
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arelia-Dawn is now gracing you with her presence.   Arelia-Dawn is now gracing you with her presence. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arelia-Dawn is now gracing you with her presence.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Immolation Game :: Off Topic + Brony :: Welcome.-
Jump to: