Immolation Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A MLP-inspired Unity game.

HomePortalMeet the Mod TeamLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yo, salutations and what-not

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Erk

Erk

Yo, salutations and what-not Empty
PostSubject: Yo, salutations and what-not   Yo, salutations and what-not I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 2:39 am

Hey everyone out there. I'm me, nice to meet you! I'm no brony (though I have no animosity towards y'all) and usually I wouldn't
become involved in projects with suspicious internet people but a dear, dear old friend of mine piqued my interest and asked for my input. So.
Here we are.

Me.

You.

Talkin'.

I usually have a fair bit of social anxiety when dealing with people online so if I seem standoffish or awkward... It's actually completely
unrelated to that. My foot hasn't left my mouth since I learnt how to open the thing and unless I encounter some sort of personality altering
eldritch artefact or my brain chemistry is fuddled by fancy designer drugs it'll probably stay there. Just a warning!

Some more info if you're interested. I'm a lover of books, television, and women. Music is a constant companion to me whether I'm
clumsily generating it or experiencing it (Usually whilst dancing. Clumsily.) My favourite season is fall, I love hot beverages, and the last book I
read was Mother Night by Vonnegut. I've also just finished the Sprawl trilogy by William Gibson and hot-damn was that some quality Sci-fi.

I look forward to meetin' y'all and I hope that we get along as swell as swallows. The birds, not the reflex.

Back to top Go down
anonymous14z

anonymous14z

PostSubject: Re: Yo, salutations and what-not   Yo, salutations and what-not I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 2:59 am

You post, how delightful (suppressed forces come out, (forced out with little censor but with some concentrated effort))

I find it a utter joy that you come out to our humble abode here to observe us(piedoom, neveda0,anonymous14z) for observing us makes us happy, I will not lie (I am lieing) You can along with everybody here make this place the great spamfest that is equestria daily, (or any other major web side like facebook) and fill it with an overwhelming amount of information, we can be the heralds of the demons of information overload, to make the internet as if it were the ocean, so much water and yet not a drop to drink.

It is just, happiness-inducing that you are here!
When was the last time someone came here to add freshness to this place? I feel the answer was me! When I was the new poster here, at around March 17 now you are that person! CONGRATULATIONS! mayhap you will be an additional observer to this project, from which the development crew will derrive their motivation from! What a mystifying observation I have made! (but the objective of this post is the expression of the suppressed or prehaps the residual, secondary).

If the definition of the success of internet based medio is measured by it's popularity, then you are helping us, due to you

To see my efforts here will alert the perceptive to my disposition to newcomers here, they are rare (or at least infrequent) and deserve to be hanged on to and dragged from their houses (in a metaphorical sense) and force to post here!

You are the newcomer who brings us a sense of freshness to this realm on the internet, A wellspring of motivation to those whom you observe (who also happen to know their being observed by you), and to me, a bringer of extremely exageratted imaginings on how fortunant I am to be witness your posting here.

(introversion personalities are dominant in a typographic setting)

REVERTING MOODS TO STANDARD SCRUTINIZED STATE

Erk it seems that my inane pressuring has finally gotten you to post here, I was hoping to get a little bit more out of every "newest registered user' here, and it seems I have suceeded.

I'm curious, if you arn't a brony then what motivates you to come here in the first place? I assume that those who come here to these sites are almost exclusivly bronies, are you just curious or are there other reasons?

To those who might be annoyed by my messy disorganized mass of text preceeding this coherant text, I say (and quite rudely) TO BAD!

Last edited by anonymous14z on Thu May 24, 2012 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
neveda0

neveda0

PostSubject: Re: Yo, salutations and what-not   Yo, salutations and what-not I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:00 am

Erk! Welcome to our forums, the thriving metropolis that it is.
A word of advice, something I myself picked up in recent months:
The key to charisma is this:
Lie your abs off. There truly is no difference between actual and fake charisma. If you can lie, you can make it look like your charismatic, and there is no difference between that and real charisma. I was quite frankly terrified of horribly offending people and breaking things that didn't need to be broken and pissing off the dev team when I first came here. I still am sometimes. Same thing with my guild. So I started lying (in the sense that I pretended to be something I was not) and after a period of hiding behind that I became comfortable enough to hide less.
So yeah! Cool stuff!
Back to top Go down
Erk

Erk

PostSubject: Re: Yo, salutations and what-not   Yo, salutations and what-not I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:48 am

Oh, absolutely man. I do that every single day! I'm able to charismatize myself IRL, but not much practice on the internets. Anonymity never really
did the trick for me the way it seems to with other people. Still my words y'know? Still me talking.

But! As long as I don't sleep I'm usually able to express myself with less bowel-rending terror than usual. Don't know why that is.

And yes! I post. Thanks for the greetings anon, 'preciate it.
Back to top Go down
piedoom
Admin
piedoom

PostSubject: Re: Yo, salutations and what-not   Yo, salutations and what-not I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 1:43 pm

Hallo there.
Anyway, you really can post whatever the hay ya' want to, I'm one of the most offensive people I know to start with, so don't worry about pissing me off.
Aphex Twin. Good choice.

Also, I've granted you mod-team clearance. Have fun reading Neveda's veritable text wall of Berlin.
Back to top Go down
https://immolation.forumotion.com
amtunlimited

PostSubject: Re: Yo, salutations and what-not   Yo, salutations and what-not I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:47 am

Willkommen, Bienvenue, Welcome. How do!

Is this enough socializing? I'm calling it.
Back to top Go down
Erk

Erk

PostSubject: Re: Yo, salutations and what-not   Yo, salutations and what-not I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:24 am

How do indeed.

It was Neveda who brought me here, rather against my will and in a manner
not entirely unlike the scene you described involving the forceful removal of
posters from their homes. A scene that is altogether not unsettling nor threatening.

I do think that I will be something a little different than an inspirational
observer such as yourself, but I hope to be as integral a part of development as
the fan-in-the-stands-type-person-thing is!

Neveda's brain and mine copulate in the most wonderous manner. Slapping
bundles of nerves and tissue writhing about. Tendrils and stems exploring each other's
crevices with a palpable excitement that manifests itself as a harried, frenetic quivering.
Electrical impulses playing across the surface of our fleshy wrinkles, sparks dancing
like aboriginal shay-men channelling the psychic energies of outer beings whose
thoughts and feelings rend their fleeting human consciousnesses with motives and
understandings that they can not and must not begin to comprehend. Does it dawn
upon you now, the nature of my being here? Or are you as confused as I am now?

He and I know each other from a long time ago. (*Quiter now*) A long time...

I must say that it's pretty tickling to see someone who speaks in non-sequiturs
and made-up none-such. I'm amused. That likely isn't your purpose but still,
I am amused.

I like talky words sometimes.

Back to top Go down
piedoom
Admin
piedoom

PostSubject: Re: Yo, salutations and what-not   Yo, salutations and what-not I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:20 pm

Nice, but do you speak English too? hehe
Back to top Go down
https://immolation.forumotion.com
Erk

Erk

PostSubject: Re: Yo, salutations and what-not   Yo, salutations and what-not I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:48 pm

Non, pourquoi suis-je ici? Je suis très confus. Sad
Back to top Go down
neveda0

neveda0

PostSubject: Re: Yo, salutations and what-not   Yo, salutations and what-not I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:26 pm

Erk!
En Anglais s'il vous plait!
Back to top Go down
Erk

Erk

PostSubject: Re: Yo, salutations and what-not   Yo, salutations and what-not I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:24 pm

Bah. No fun ah tall I say. Cheerio pip-pip.
Back to top Go down
amtunlimited

PostSubject: Re: Yo, salutations and what-not   Yo, salutations and what-not I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:29 pm

Auf Englisch, bitte.
Also, Was that you're two brains making love? I...I can't tell...it...it was so beautiful...
Back to top Go down
neveda0

neveda0

PostSubject: Re: Yo, salutations and what-not   Yo, salutations and what-not I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:51 pm

Shh...
It's okay AMT. Don't be alarmed. You'll learn more about it when you are older. Go back to bed for now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo, salutations and what-not   Yo, salutations and what-not I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yo, salutations and what-not
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Immolation Game :: Off Topic + Brony :: Welcome.-
Jump to: