Immolation Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A MLP-inspired Unity game.

HomePortalMeet the Mod TeamLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3 or more words to describe me through my typings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anonymous14z

anonymous14z

3 or more words to describe me through my typings Empty
PostSubject: 3 or more words to describe me through my typings   3 or more words to describe me through my typings I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 6:20 am

I'm curious I want my "image" relayed back to me from the perspectives of others so that I could gain more insight into what I am.

To the point. What I want each participant to take a look at the typings in the provided examples with given context, and and post 3 or more words that could be used to describe me as seen through my text. Feel free to note my other posts on this forum.

1. In the context of a thread requesting a thread image

I will thank him as well if I get my picture, but I will also thank him if he doesn't.

For I really don't need a picture to describe myself, my desires for expression are lower than others.

2. in the context of me being rude due to bad youtube videos.

If your intention was to displease bronies, you have succeeded admirably.

3. In the context of "controlling" a forum

I feel I aught to reinforce my domain here, and thus I will post this.

Hello derpy.

4. In the context of a suggestion thread

I'm thinking derived from what he has typed is that each skill in the skill tree will either, 1. agument an existing skill (whether you start with it or unlock it)
2. unlock an ability of some sort.

For example, I propose a hypothetical skill tree (rarities)

.........Gemfinding
.............|
.............^
........-----...--------------------
.......|............................|
....potential energy..........harmonic beam

gemfinding (ranks 1,2,3)
enables the use of the gemfinding skill.
each rank invested will increase the quantity and quality of gems found.

Gems come in 3 varieties and 2 of each can be stored in your inventory.
red (weakest)(rank 1)
purple (medium) (rank 2)
blue(strongest) (rank 3)

potential energy (rank1)
enables the use of gems as a repository of magic, effectively making gems rechargeable hand grenades or as backup magic. Using gems for this purpose consumes the gem.

Harmonic beam. (rank1. rank2)
enables the use of a ranged laser attack composed of all the colors of the gems you have collected (max colors) with power dependant on the gems in your inventory, deals damage dependent on the total gems types in your inventory (red adds 1DPS, purple adds 2DPS blue adds 3DPS to the beam.) but requires the player slowdown in order to use it. And slowly damages the gems you use in the attack. (to promote the use finding of new gems.)
The second rank adds a periodic stun effect to enemies being attacked by the beam.

5. Being a asshole

I'll be flippant.

Who was the faggot who disliked my? video?

6. In the context of answering the question "who is your favorite artist"

Here I come to answer an inquiry that has long since left the interest of the asker many days ago, I come here so that I may achieve my goal, which I will derive some amount of joy from.

My favorite artist (visual) is Joseph Wright of Derby For his impressive bird in air pump picture that sates my compulsion for introverted drama and my desire for scientific progress, at various prices.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:An_Experiment_on_a_Bird_in_an_Air_Pump_by_Joseph_Wright_of_Derby,_1768.jpg

7. In the context of respecting a clever observation

never? noticed. Good eye.

8. In the context of "being weird"

I speak for those whom this? might benefit, and I say thanks.?

+-------------I think my typing are

Interesting, mysterious, vague, nostalgic, "japanese", restrained, polite
Back to top Go down
anonymous14z

anonymous14z

PostSubject: Re: 3 or more words to describe me through my typings   3 or more words to describe me through my typings I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:17 am

I doubt nothingness is a word to describe me (there are no posts here).

FOR VALENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Laughing
Back to top Go down
neveda0

neveda0

PostSubject: Re: 3 or more words to describe me through my typings   3 or more words to describe me through my typings I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:20 am

I believe a more important question is: Why do you care about what we think of you?
Back to top Go down
anonymous14z

anonymous14z

PostSubject: Re: 3 or more words to describe me through my typings   3 or more words to describe me through my typings I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:31 am

Because it might give me insight as to how I'm precieved from others, since I can only see myself through the fish-eye lens that is my own perception.

I guess I'm asking for other fish-eye lenses to give me their images as well.
Back to top Go down
neveda0

neveda0

PostSubject: Re: 3 or more words to describe me through my typings   3 or more words to describe me through my typings I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:38 am

Alright then. I may look into finding a response for you. It will require quite a lot of effort considering (after reading through all that you wish to know) it will require me to form many opinions that I have not yet bothered to form. Forming a proper opinion takes time and research, and while I don't have all the necessary information to form a proper one, I suppose I'll have to improvise with what little information I have, if/when I decide to make a proper reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 or more words to describe me through my typings   3 or more words to describe me through my typings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 or more words to describe me through my typings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Immolation Game :: Off Topic + Brony :: General Discussion-
Jump to: