Immolation Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A MLP-inspired Unity game.

HomePortalMeet the Mod TeamLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey! Whats happen!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kay Niner

Hey! Whats happen! Empty
PostSubject: Hey! Whats happen!   Hey! Whats happen! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:35 am

Heya everypony! I'm Darcy, or as most people would come to know me online, Kay Niner.

Before we get things started here, I'd just like to say I'll try not to drop any names about who tipped me off about you guys...

Neveda- Well... That lasted long... ONWARD!

I'm a rare specimen in these parts, an Aussie Brony! G'day mate.
While I might not be able to help you guys out with the level creation or anything along those lines, But I can write a mean story and have been know to create worthwhile images and advertising. (you may of seen a piece of mine featured on EQD...) so I believe I can help you out there. I've been building Brony hype for a game called Firefall for some time now, and it seems to be working...

so that's me for now I guess! hit me up if you want to know more!
Back to top Go down
neveda0

neveda0

Hey! Whats happen! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey! Whats happen!   Hey! Whats happen! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:52 am

G'day sir! Glad to see you joined us!
There was actually a post not to long ago on the MLP subreddit about Australian bronies. In the comments, well over a hundred (I think) came forward. Your breed can't be too rare. Or people are lying on the internet. But that never hapens RIGHT!?

I didn't know you could do story. I could use a more active not-piedoom person who I can bounce story ideas off of (presuming you land yourself on the dev team of course). Piedoom is often a little should-be-in-bed when I'm active so he can be a little inconvenient.

So I've been a little curious about this, so I figure I'll ask you:
When someone gives their both an actual name, and a screen name, what do they actually want to be called?
Back to top Go down
Kay Niner

Hey! Whats happen! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey! Whats happen!   Hey! Whats happen! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:07 am

neveda0 wrote:

So I've been a little curious about this, so I figure I'll ask you:
When someone gives their both an actual name, and a screen name, what do they actually want to be called?

Just Niner will do for me!

nice place you got here, and yes, I do stories as well. So I guess you can bounce ideas off me and vise versa!
Back to top Go down
neveda0

neveda0

Hey! Whats happen! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey! Whats happen!   Hey! Whats happen! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:13 am

Cool stuff!
Well, I suggest you make an application post, I'd say for both banner making and other PR related stuff and writing. When Piedoom logs on probably in about 12 hours here (It's creepy that I can estimate that), he'll look through it and see what he thinks. Also if you happen to have any other skills that might be useful, there would be the place to put them.
Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Kay Niner

Hey! Whats happen! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey! Whats happen!   Hey! Whats happen! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:03 am

Done and done! now we play the waiting game...
screw this, I'm watching ponies. My little Pony, My little Pony, Ahhh ahhh ahhhhha ahhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
piedoom
Admin
piedoom

Hey! Whats happen! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey! Whats happen!   Hey! Whats happen! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:46 pm

NEVEDA YOU SON OF A GUN IT IS 12 HOURS.

Also, hi there. Nice to see ya'.
Back to top Go down
https://immolation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Hey! Whats happen! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey! Whats happen!   Hey! Whats happen! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey! Whats happen!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Immolation Game :: Off Topic + Brony :: Welcome.-