Immolation Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A MLP-inspired Unity game.

HomePortalMeet the Mod TeamLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official Spam Thread!

Go down 
+5
Neon5torm
anonymous14z
neveda0
piedoom
velicia
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
anonymous14z

anonymous14z

Official Spam Thread! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Spam Thread!   Official Spam Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:49 am

In response to Neveda0's comment about me being the only active non-developer poster.

I find it flattering to be recognized to be the most active non-developer poster here.

Also Piedoom, Grim fandango is for the PC.

Also because I'm impatient I'll post my notepad documents relating to this game right here with barely any kind of editing.

(((enemy types APR 18 2012)))

In the dues ex HR-F.E.A.R. style levels I imagine these kinds of enemies in it.

There are escape mechanics that are important and usually involve breaking LOS aided by player speed and player abilities (the marbles) this gameplay mechanics is somewhat (perhaps barely) like the assassin's creed game escape mechanics, or Far cry's stealth mechanics, in which one needs to break LOS of the enemies in order to lose them.

checklist
1. movement speed in all directions.
2. movement speed modified by any unique self imposed factors (like firing a gun)
3. Attacks
4. Attack damage, attack conditions
5. the nature of his pursuit mode

Earth ponies

Brawler,

Often hired by private firms this earth pony

a low level enemy that in encountered early in the game, and somewhat commonly, moves as fast as the player in all of the 4 major directions and both rotational directions(forward backward left right), and can enter pursuit mode to keep up with the player but moves at 70% of the player's sprinting speed (ninja gaiden?) has better rotational velocity than the player's sprint mode when sprinting itself.

Comes with 3 attacks,
1. punch, preformed in standard movement
2. buck, a very quick behind melee attack, or can turn around and buck that way.
3. ram, a

the player well enough requiring the player o utilize tricks and traps to evade

unicorns

Gunswarm, an extremely difficult and very high level enemy due to the levitating firearms this enemy uses against you.

This enemy come with 2 attacks.
1. a standard buck done from behind

Artillery,

(story)

http://ponibooru.413chan.net/post/view/114170?search=fallout_equestria

http://ponibooru.413chan.net/post/view/97957?search=fallout_equestria

http://ponies-with-guns.deviantart.com/gallery/?33672944#/d4wy8cz

http://ponies-with-guns.deviantart.com/gallery/33673042#/d4o0ghq

(((END)))

(((Immolation post 6 (imaginings heavy stealth))))

you will play as a alicorn with 2 somewhat general birth abnormalities 1. your wings are vestigial and cannot be used for prolonged flight, and 2. your horn almost vestigial, and has only a fraction of the magical power of a normal unicorn.
There will be no other abnormalities to the player.
(you can make up some backstory as to how this alicorn came into existence)

instead of the uniquely different ponies of the first imagining, each type of pony (of the 3) will instead be mounted on a single chassis, which provides certain boosts and weaknesses to attributes.

(((END)))
Back to top Go down
anonymous14z

anonymous14z

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam Thread!   Official Spam Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:49 am

Why am I awake at such a late hour?
Back to top Go down
neveda0

neveda0

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam Thread!   Official Spam Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:40 pm

This is an interesting quandary indeed.
Back to top Go down
piedoom
Admin
piedoom

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam Thread!   Official Spam Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:59 pm

commanspry
be our voice actor
Back to top Go down
https://immolation.forumotion.com
neveda0

neveda0

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam Thread!   Official Spam Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:28 am

Hold it. We have voice actors now? can't we get a couple more of what we need right now?
Grumble Grumble.
'Parantly one of my friends is friends with several more big names in the Brony community. I'm going to try to lean on him for some publicity and see if that at all helps.
Back to top Go down
anonymous14z

anonymous14z

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam Thread!   Official Spam Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:48 am

My sarcasm detectors were malfunctioning when I saw that post claiming you had a new voice actor, but then I realized this was the official spam board, and applied the corresponding assumptions to that post.

By The Way
BTW

(with a more Serious tone)
Who are we going to use for voice acting (VA)?

By the looks of things, we might use some Help wanted threads here on the forums, although we lack the "clout" that other projects have which probably makes that inviable. (this suggestion is not really a suggestion at all) Idea

I'd be willing to offer my voice, but alas, it is terrible,(at least when I was making this video) and I'm shy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdVRurv9H_w

When it comes to VA acquisition, your on your own piedoom.
(serious tone ended)
Back to top Go down
Erk

Erk

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam Thread!   Official Spam Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:54 am

OOH I've always wanted to be a voice actor! I practice in the shower all the time. And sometimes in public.

I get odd looks.

Anon, you're as funny on video as you are in text. Take that however you'd like.

(psst, it's a compliment)

Back to top Go down
piedoom
Admin
piedoom

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam Thread!   Official Spam Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:19 pm

Well, firstly I said *be our voice actor, implying that I would want him to be.
But being spam board I'm not serious.
VA is something much farther down the road
Back to top Go down
neveda0

neveda0

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam Thread!   Official Spam Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:39 pm

I should probably watch that video to see what all this talk is about.
Grumble grumble, broken speakers, grumble grumble.
Anyway, I'm going to be using some of my sources to try and get us some more people soon. I don't know how it'll go, but we'll see.
Back to top Go down
neveda0

neveda0

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam Thread!   Official Spam Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:25 pm

Well I've been listening to this lately.
Erk do you know about this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opnjIcd4L8M
This seems to be the sort of thing you would like...

Also, today I discovered electroswing.
This requires further study.

ALSO I'M DOUBLE POSTIN' LIKE A MOFO!
LOOK AT HOW REBELLIOUS I AM!
IT'S ALMOST LIKE I'M UNIQUE OR SOMETHING
ye gods somebody love me
Back to top Go down
Erk

Erk

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam Thread!   Official Spam Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:30 am

I'm very conflicted about that. It was awesome, but at the same time it's based upon
something so very, very shitty. The huge Daft Punk poster on my wall indicates that I
like them very much and it really bothered me when that god-awful rap remix came out.

And you totally mentioned him to me years ago. No foolies.

MUSIC POST: iPhone on shuffle rendered this

Bonobo - Recurring

Aphex Twin - Flim

Beirut - Port of Call

Bright Eyes - Road to Joy

The Bird and the Bee - Diamond Dave

Edit: Pretend that the audio quality on the toobz isn't horrendous. IMAGINATION

Last edited by Erk on Mon May 28, 2012 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
neveda0

neveda0

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam Thread!   Official Spam Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:15 am

MUSIC TIME?
I AUGHTA POST ME SOME OF MY MUSICS!
I'll shuffle my playlist when I get back to my main computer and see what it turns up. I haven't updated it in a while, so it's mostly classic rock and progressive metal at this point, but I'll see what I can share.
Back to top Go down
piedoom
Admin
piedoom

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam Thread!   Official Spam Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:04 pm

All of NickeleBack's Greatest hits

Also I came across this which is quite nice
https://youtu.be/RDZ6AnTDMPo
Back to top Go down
neveda0

neveda0

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam Thread!   Official Spam Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:19 pm

I'm sad.
I missed target shooting with automatic weapons today by like, half an hour.
One of my friends collects a bunch of weapons, including SMG's, Assault Rifles, and Machine Guns, and he invited me to go out to the range and shoot with him. And then I had to travel across state at the same time.
Dammit.
Back to top Go down
piedoom
Admin
piedoom

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam Thread!   Official Spam Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:25 am

That sucks so much that I could make a bad pun about vacuums. That sounds like it'd be a lot of fun D:
Back to top Go down
anonymous14z

anonymous14z

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam Thread!   Official Spam Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:56 am

MY GOODNESS
This internet, this archive that stores everything, and produces anything, has creates a mindless instancy of experience, I feel stupider in a sense that my capacity for continuous sustained concentration is diminished, the very forces that most of human kind sees as intelligence is diminished! How can I permit this? Why do I continue this? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!!! I have become impatient with the excuse that comfort zones and other physiological factors, but I know the diminished capacity for sustained concentration will deny me an answers outside of those schools, thus, I feel in a sense trapped by my incompetence.

I need to reinforce the rites of order and patience. I feel that is my solution.
Back to top Go down
neveda0

neveda0

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam Thread!   Official Spam Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:08 pm

Which is one of the reasons I learned to snipe.
Back to top Go down
anonymous14z

anonymous14z

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam Thread!   Official Spam Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:34 am

I have the most inane of inquiries neveda0, how many snipes have you killed?
Back to top Go down
neveda0

neveda0

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam Thread!   Official Spam Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:17 pm

Only a few. It's nice to see someone else here likes etymology though.
Back to top Go down
anonymous14z

anonymous14z

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam Thread!   Official Spam Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:17 am

A rather obnoxious way to increase your point count is by posting nonsense in nonsense threads, Like I am doing now.

+1
Back to top Go down
neveda0

neveda0

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam Thread!   Official Spam Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:42 pm

I suppose it is.
but...
Why do you care about your point count.
Also, are you responsible for anonymous15z, or is that someone else?
Back to top Go down
anonymous14z

anonymous14z

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam Thread!   Official Spam Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:20 am

I find the point system somewhat appealing because I get easily addicted to these trivial (rankings) when they are doled out casually and are obvious to everyone. Which is like progression in video games, but is somehow more appealing, as if my post count ascribes mastery of some sort. I will not go through the effort of identifying the subtle and possibly powerful factors as to why I find points appealing, at least in this trivial sense as inferrable from my previous comment. But realizing that, I believe I was part joking. Idea

As for the identity of anonymous15z, I won't tell you directly, but I will make it obvious.
Back to top Go down
anonymous15z

PostSubject: Obvious hint   Official Spam Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:30 am

I am in a state of ease, comfort from the day's work, knowing that I worked my hours, I had the structure, but soon the future will come and bind my body and mind to the flashing imagery of my computer monitor.
I could rebel against this (which I will in fact try) but it seems that my habits consistently overpower what I deem as sacred. My habits at their best, a pleasant escape from the bindings of society, at it's worst, a binding itself without the stresses that make what is relaxing relaxing, the joyous pleasant. A atrophier.

I pray that the next day is filled with the worldly stimulation to make possible what I value, my own self control, for in it's absence will bring what I have been doing.

It is clear now who I am.
Back to top Go down
piedoom
Admin
piedoom

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam Thread!   Official Spam Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:20 pm

Anonymous, if you are 15z as well as 14, please provide a good answer as to why, because I don't like double accounts and I'm about to remove the second.
Back to top Go down
anonymous14z

anonymous14z

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam Thread!   Official Spam Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:28 pm

I made the second account to see how private messaging works.

I was trying to figure out if in these 2 cases,
1. When A PM is created and sent to another person
2. When a PM is "bumped"

Caused the receiver of the message or the non-bumper (in the second case) to see their PM object at the top of their user interface as light up, I discovered that in both cases it does.

To facilitate that, I created another account which I sent PMs to and from, additionally I bumped threads created by those PMs.

I realized that using someone else's profile would give sporadic results (due to them not responding to my messages) and I risk becoming a nuisance, (due to inappropriate PMs).

It's ok if you delete the account, but would like to know why you dislike-prohibit second accounts (if your want to disclose that of course).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam Thread!   Official Spam Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Spam Thread!
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next